- 2019 National Practical Bankruptcy Congress
- 'Outbound' Recovery of Overseas Assets - Noel McCoy
'Outbound' Recovery of Overseas Assets - Noel McCoy
Norton Rose Fulbright
Noel McCoy is a specialist restructuring and insolvency lawyer based in Sydney. Noel acts for the foreign liquidators of Centaur Litigation in conducting Australian and cross border investigations and claims. He also has extensive experience in international judgment enforcement and offshore asset recovery.
Noel currently advises a variety of Commonwealth and NSW government agencies on their financial commitments and exposures.
Price includes GST
You must be signed in to a Google account in order to access course content
A link to the course content will be emailed to the Google email address you supply
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- ALL sales of Traill & Associates Online Courses are final and non-refundable.
- Prices for courses may change at any time and Traill & Associates does not provide price protection or refund in the event of a price reduction or promotional offering.
- If technical problems prevent or unreasonably delay delivery of your product, contact email@example.com for either replacement or refund of the price paid, as determined by Traill & Associates.
- Audio and video products are streamed digitally and there is no delivery of DVDs or CDs. Files are not downloadable. Traill & Associates cannot be responsible for poor internet connections.
- By completing this purchase, you acknowledge that you have thoroughly reviewed the course outline and understand the nature of the program. Delivery of the course can only be made to a valid Google account.
- ANY COPYING, DISTRIBUTING, TRANSMITTING, POSTING, LINKING OR DEEP LINKING WITHOUT THE EXPRESS WRITTEN PERMISSION OF TRAILL & ASSOCIATES PTY LTD IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.