ASBFEO - Jill Lawrence
Assistant Director, Advocacy
Australian Small Business and Family Enterprise Ombudsman
Jill Lawrence has worked with small business throughout her career building an extensive knowledge of the unique challenges they face to build a sustainable, competitive business in today’s rapidly changing economic landscape.
Jill commenced her career in stockbroking working with a high-net worth client base, many of which were small businesses. Joining the Department of Industry, Innovation and Science in 2009 Jill was responsible for the design, delivery, monitoring and evaluation of a number of government programmes. Taking the key role of Business Lead in the Agile team that commenced the rebuild of business.gov.au in 2015 Jill represented the needs of all customers in the design process. The aim being to deliver only the information a customer needs, when they need it.
Bringing this knowledge to the office of the Australian Small Business and Family Enterprise Ombudsman, joining in 2016, Jill is a team leader in advocacy, which identify gaps and advocates for change in legislation through targeted policies and practices that level the playing field for small
Price includes GST
You must be signed in to a Google account in order to access course content
A link to the course content will be emailed to the Google email address you supply
This package includes a PDF copy of the slides that were presented
- ALL sales of Traill & Associates Online Courses are final and non-refundable.
- Prices for courses may change at any time and Traill & Associates does not provide price protection or refund in the event of a price reduction or promotional offering.
- If technical problems prevent or unreasonably delay delivery of your product, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for either replacement or refund of the price paid, as determined by Traill & Associates.
- Audio and video products are streamed digitally and there is no delivery of DVDs or CDs. Files are not downloadable. Traill & Associates cannot be responsible for poor internet connections.
- By completing this purchase, you acknowledge that you have thoroughly reviewed the course outline and understand the nature of the program. Delivery of the course can only be made to a valid Google account.
- ANY COPYING, DISTRIBUTING, TRANSMITTING, POSTING, LINKING OR DEEP LINKING WITHOUT THE EXPRESS WRITTEN PERMISSION OF TRAILL & ASSOCIATES PTY LTD IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.