Overseas Travel - Amy Sheggerud-Woods
Commercial Litigation and Insolvency
Amy Sheggerud-Woods is a commercial litigation specialist accredited by the Law Institute of Victoria and is an active member of the LIV Commercial Litigation Advisory Committee. Amy is also a public notary admitted by the Supreme Court of Victoria.
Amy has a broad practice in commercial litigation, having conducted litigation in the Federal Court, Federal Circuit Court, Supreme Court of Victoria, County Court of Victoria, Magistrates’ Court of Victoria, Family Court and VCAT.
Amy is a professional member of ARITA and has particular expertise in corporate and personal insolvency, acting for administrators and liquidators of insolvent companies and trustees of bankrupt estates, as well as for parties defending claims by administrators and liquidators under the Corporations Act 2001, and by and trustees under the Bankruptcy Act 1966 and general law.
Amy’s practice involves disputes concerning contracts, property and trusts, leasing, partnerships, directors and shareholders of companies, consumer law, franchising, wills and estates litigation, and debt recovery and enforcement.
Amy has been advising insolvency practitioners and commercial clients in relation to the Personal Property Securities Act 2009 since its commencement in 2012, in particular on the consequences of defective or non-registration on the Personal Property Securities Register.
Amy strives to provide thorough, timely, and cost-effective representation for clients with the goal of achieving commercial results.
· LLB (Hons); BA (Hons)
· Law Institute of Victoria Accredited Specialist - Commercial Litigation
· Public Notary – Victoria
· Australian Restructuring Insolvency & Turnaround Association - Professional Member
Price includes GST
You must be signed in to a Google account in order to access course content
A link to the course content will be emailed to the Google email address you supply
This package includes a PDF copy of the slides that were presented
- ALL sales of Traill & Associates Online Courses are final and non-refundable.
- Prices for courses may change at any time and Traill & Associates does not provide price protection or refund in the event of a price reduction or promotional offering.
- If technical problems prevent or unreasonably delay delivery of your product, contact email@example.com for either replacement or refund of the price paid, as determined by Traill & Associates.
- Audio and video products are streamed digitally and there is no delivery of DVDs or CDs. Files are not downloadable. Traill & Associates cannot be responsible for poor internet connections.
- By completing this purchase, you acknowledge that you have thoroughly reviewed the course outline and understand the nature of the program. Delivery of the course can only be made to a valid Google account.
- ANY COPYING, DISTRIBUTING, TRANSMITTING, POSTING, LINKING OR DEEP LINKING WITHOUT THE EXPRESS WRITTEN PERMISSION OF TRAILL & ASSOCIATES PTY LTD IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.