Bankrupts Estate - Castle, Dale
13th Floor, St James Hall
Michelle Castle worked as tipstaff to Justice Simon Sheller in the NSW Court of Appeal before commencing practice as a solicitor in Construction & Arbitration in 1992 at Allen, Allen & Hemsley. Through this work Michelle was first introduced to the world of insolvency.
Since being called to the Bar in 2007 Michelle has practised extensively across areas of commercial law, including insolvency, and usually acts for trustees and liquidators. She has been involved since 2009, for various parties, in the long-running Coshott litigation. Michelle now practises at 13th Floor, St James Hall.
Price includes GST
You must be signed in to a Google account in order to access course content
A link to the course content will be emailed to the Google email address you supply
This package includes a PDF copy of the slides that were presented
- ALL sales of Traill & Associates Online Courses are final and non-refundable.
- Prices for courses may change at any time and Traill & Associates does not provide price protection or refund in the event of a price reduction or promotional offering.
- If technical problems prevent or unreasonably delay delivery of your product, contact email@example.com for either replacement or refund of the price paid, as determined by Traill & Associates.
- Audio and video products are streamed digitally and there is no delivery of DVDs or CDs. Files are not downloadable. Traill & Associates cannot be responsible for poor internet connections.
- By completing this purchase, you acknowledge that you have thoroughly reviewed the course outline and understand the nature of the program. Delivery of the course can only be made to a valid Google account.
- ANY COPYING, DISTRIBUTING, TRANSMITTING, POSTING, LINKING OR DEEP LINKING WITHOUT THE EXPRESS WRITTEN PERMISSION OF TRAILL & ASSOCIATES PTY LTD IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.