The Famous Family Law Experts In Conversation - Cruickshanks, Nash, Mullette
Bob Cruickshanks - Personal Insolvency Consultant
Bob Cruickshanks is a consultant to a number of firms and provides guidance on personal insolvency administration and associated investigations. He was a former Deputy Official Receiver for NSW and the ACT and retired after 34 years during which time he worked in all the front line sections of AFSA.
Prior to his retirement he had a long standing association with registered trustees throughout Australia.
Sally Nash - Consultant Solicitor, O’Neill Partners Lawyers
Sally Nash was admitted to practice as a Solicitor in December 1977, which makes her one of the oldest practicing lawyers in Bankruptcy. She has appeared in many many many cases both for the Trustees and for the other parties.
Sally may not have won all the cases, but she has made a lot of new law and settled old law!
Stephen Mullette - Principal, Matthews Folbigg Lawyers
Stephen Mullette is a specialist insolvency lawyer who practises purely in both corporate and personal insolvency. He acts for external administrators and trustees and also for individuals and corporations involved in insolvency related matters. He is a regular presenter, writer and editor on insolvency related topics.
Price includes GST
You must be signed in to a Google account in order to access course content
A link to the course content will be emailed to the Google email address you supply
- ALL sales of Traill & Associates Online Courses are final and non-refundable.
- Prices for courses may change at any time and Traill & Associates does not provide price protection or refund in the event of a price reduction or promotional offering.
- If technical problems prevent or unreasonably delay delivery of your product, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for either replacement or refund of the price paid, as determined by Traill & Associates.
- Audio and video products are streamed digitally and there is no delivery of DVDs or CDs. Files are not downloadable. Traill & Associates cannot be responsible for poor internet connections.
- By completing this purchase, you acknowledge that you have thoroughly reviewed the course outline and understand the nature of the program. Delivery of the course can only be made to a valid Google account.
- ANY COPYING, DISTRIBUTING, TRANSMITTING, POSTING, LINKING OR DEEP LINKING WITHOUT THE EXPRESS WRITTEN PERMISSION OF TRAILL & ASSOCIATES PTY LTD IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.