Intellectual Property & Insolvency - Peter Francis
Peter Francis, Partner, FAL Lawyers
As the world moves towards automation and digitisation, ideas, apps and computer code becomes increasingly valuable. I have asked Peter Francis, a specialist Intellectual Property expert to help you to understand:
- How ideas are protected through patents, copyright, and trademarks
- How insolvency practitioners can ascertain ownership of IP
- How to determine whether intellectual property assets are caught by security structures
- When an appointee might consider initiating IP protection.
Price includes GST
You must be signed in to a Google account in order to access course content
A link to the course content will be emailed to the Google email address you supply
- ALL sales of Traill & Associates Online Courses are final and non-refundable.
- Prices for courses may change at any time and Traill & Associates does not provide price protection or refund in the event of a price reduction or promotional offering.
- If technical problems prevent or unreasonably delay delivery of your product, contact email@example.com for either replacement or refund of the price paid, as determined by Traill & Associates.
- Audio and video products are streamed digitally and there is no delivery of DVDs or CDs. Files are not downloadable. Traill & Associates cannot be responsible for poor internet connections.
- By completing this purchase, you acknowledge that you have thoroughly reviewed the course outline and understand the nature of the program. Delivery of the course can only be made to a valid Google account.
- ANY COPYING, DISTRIBUTING, TRANSMITTING, POSTING, LINKING OR DEEP LINKING WITHOUT THE EXPRESS WRITTEN PERMISSION OF TRAILL & ASSOCIATES PTY LTD IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.