State of the Market - Non-Bank Lending Issues and Opportunities - Moderator Joseph Hansell
Moderator: Joseph Hansell, Senior Managing Director, FTI Consulting
I’m not sure whether it is the continued good health of the economy which means that banks don’t need to appoint, or perhaps the shadow of the Royal Commission making them slow to appoint, but it is true that activity from the banks is at a very low level.
To highlight the new paradigm, this year my State of the Market is going to be comprised wholly of non-banks who will give you some perspectives on where you might find opportunities for additional sources of work in this tough market for the profession.
- Geoff Green, Chair of the Investment Committee, Ecosse Capital Partners
- Peter Langham, CEO, Scottish Pacific
- Andrea Beatty, Partner, Piper Alderman - Author of the leading consumer law text ‘Annotated National Code’ published by LexisNexis
- Matt Aubrey, Managing Director, Australia, Gordon Brothers
Price includes GST
You must be signed in to a Google account in order to access course content
A link to the course content will be emailed to the Google email address you supply
- ALL sales of Traill & Associates Online Courses are final and non-refundable.
- Prices for courses may change at any time and Traill & Associates does not provide price protection or refund in the event of a price reduction or promotional offering.
- If technical problems prevent or unreasonably delay delivery of your product, contact email@example.com for either replacement or refund of the price paid, as determined by Traill & Associates.
- Audio and video products are streamed digitally and there is no delivery of DVDs or CDs. Files are not downloadable. Traill & Associates cannot be responsible for poor internet connections.
- By completing this purchase, you acknowledge that you have thoroughly reviewed the course outline and understand the nature of the program. Delivery of the course can only be made to a valid Google account.
- ANY COPYING, DISTRIBUTING, TRANSMITTING, POSTING, LINKING OR DEEP LINKING WITHOUT THE EXPRESS WRITTEN PERMISSION OF TRAILL & ASSOCIATES PTY LTD IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.