- 2019 Annual Practical Insolvency Conference
- Personal Insolvency Update for Corporate Practitioners - Sally Nash
Personal Insolvency Update for Corporate Practitioners - Sally Nash
Sally Nash, Consultant Solicitor, O’Neill Partners Commercial Lawyers
There are still some very significant reforms in the wings, with legislation to implement so-called ‘one-year bankruptcy’. Sally Nash provides an overview to help you understand the changes and what they will mean for insolvency practice, including anything new and some recent cases impacting on the profession. Sally brings up-to-date current case law, both good and bad news for Trustees.
- Commissioner of Taxation v Tomaras (2018) HCA 62
- Sloan v Sloan (2018) FamCA610
- Trustee of the Bankrupt Estate of Hicks v Hicks  FamCAFC 37
- 12 month bankruptcy gone but not forgotten, electios, lost opportunities and changes to Statement of Affairs
- Doggett v Commonwealth Bank of Australia  FCAFC 19
- Szepesvary v Weston as Trustee of the bankrupt estate of Aaron Szepesvary
- Silvia (Trustee) v Williams  FCAFC 194
- NSW Finance Pty Ltd v Borsellino (No. 2) (2016) NSWSC 1338 (followed by NSW Finance Pty Ltd v Borsellino (2018) NSWSC 134
- to Young v Randall; In the matter of Galtari Pty Ltd (in liq)  NSWSC 917
- Robert Whitton as Trustee in Bankruptcy Estate of Steven Leonard Watton v Watton  NSWCA 277
- Coshott v Parker  FCAFC 14.
Price includes GST
You must be signed in to a Google account in order to access course content
A link to the course content will be emailed to the Google email address you supply
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- ALL sales of Traill & Associates Online Courses are final and non-refundable.
- Prices for courses may change at any time and Traill & Associates does not provide price protection or refund in the event of a price reduction or promotional offering.
- If technical problems prevent or unreasonably delay delivery of your product, contact email@example.com for either replacement or refund of the price paid, as determined by Traill & Associates.
- Audio and video products are streamed digitally and there is no delivery of DVDs or CDs. Files are not downloadable. Traill & Associates cannot be responsible for poor internet connections.
- By completing this purchase, you acknowledge that you have thoroughly reviewed the course outline and understand the nature of the program. Delivery of the course can only be made to a valid Google account.
- ANY COPYING, DISTRIBUTING, TRANSMITTING, POSTING, LINKING OR DEEP LINKING WITHOUT THE EXPRESS WRITTEN PERMISSION OF TRAILL & ASSOCIATES PTY LTD IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.