Voidable Transactions Annual Briefing - Stephen Mullette
Stephen Mullette, Principal, Matthews Folbigg Lawyers
Voidable preferences might not be the sexiest part of insolvency practice - although our expert speaker, Stephen Mullette might beg to differ - but for many practices they can be the difference between a job being good or bad, and so this session is always one of the best attended and most listened to. Yet again there are a number of cases to keep up with, this year including:
- In the matter of Bias Boating Pty Ltd  NSWSC 1524 (joinder of multiple parties)
- In the matter of Bias Boating Pty Limited (receivers and managers appointed) (in
- liquidation)  NSWSC 1977 (separate determination of insolvency)
- In the Matter of Bias Boating Pty Limited (receivers and managers appointed) (in
- liquidation)  NSWSC 47 (all defendants liable for costs of separate issue)
- Stone v Melrose Cranes & Rigging Pty Ltd, in the matter of Cardinal Project Services Pty Ltd (in liq) (No 2)  FCA 530 (19 April 2018)  FCA 530
- Melrose Cranes & Rigging Pty Ltd, in the matter of Cardinal Project Services Pty Ltd (in liq) (No 3)  FCA 863 (12 June 2018) )  FCA 863
- Re N.W.E.L. Pty Ltd (In Liq)  VSC 634 (31 July 2018)  VSC 634
- Re Cyberduck Software Pty Ltd (In Liq) & Anor  VSC 122 (23 March 2018)  VSC Quigley (Liquidator) v Minesite Maintenance Pty Ltd, in the matter of Perthmetro Pty Ltd (in liq)  FCA 316
- Hayden Leigh White In His Capacity As Joint And Several Liquidator Of Port Village
- Accommodation Pty Ltd (In Liq) -V- Acn 153 152 731 Pty Ltd (In Liq)  Wasca 119
- Featherstone v Ashala Model Agency Pty Ltd (in liq) & Anor  QCA 260
- Shot One Pty Ltd (in liq.) & Anor v Day & Anor  VSC 741  VSC 741
- In the matter of Heavy Plant Leasing Pty Ltd (In Liquidation) (ACN 151 786 677)  NSWSC 707 (8 February 2018)  NSWSC 707.
Price includes GST
You must be signed in to a Google account in order to access course content
A link to the course content will be emailed to the Google email address you supply
- ALL sales of Traill & Associates Online Courses are final and non-refundable.
- Prices for courses may change at any time and Traill & Associates does not provide price protection or refund in the event of a price reduction or promotional offering.
- If technical problems prevent or unreasonably delay delivery of your product, contact email@example.com for either replacement or refund of the price paid, as determined by Traill & Associates.
- Audio and video products are streamed digitally and there is no delivery of DVDs or CDs. Files are not downloadable. Traill & Associates cannot be responsible for poor internet connections.
- By completing this purchase, you acknowledge that you have thoroughly reviewed the course outline and understand the nature of the program. Delivery of the course can only be made to a valid Google account.
- ANY COPYING, DISTRIBUTING, TRANSMITTING, POSTING, LINKING OR DEEP LINKING WITHOUT THE EXPRESS WRITTEN PERMISSION OF TRAILL & ASSOCIATES PTY LTD IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.