- 2019 Annual Practical Insolvency Conference
- Calculating & Approval Of Remuneration - Danielle Funston & Sam Kingston
Calculating & Approval Of Remuneration - Danielle Funston & Sam Kingston
Danielle Funston, Partner, Maddocks
Sam Kingston, Special Counsel, Maddocks
I like a long list of cases in my program to provide readers with a glimpse of the detailed research that goes into my conferences, and in all honesty some of the cases are routine, but some such as Provident, Beechworth, and Westpoint are very clearly not.
Although the Court may decide in some cases that “It would be entirely impracticable...to undertake a line-by-line examination of the administrators’ administration claims” (Ross J in re Beechworth), in other cases the Courts are quite prepared to do so!
Danielle Funston and Sam Kingston spend time on the most significant cases, from at least the following:
- Lock, in the matter of Cedenco JV Australia Pty Ltd (in liq) (No 2)  FCA 93
- Re Firebrace Life Pty Ltd (in liquidation)  VSC 252 (18 May 2018) – VSC 252
- Re Alternate Dwellings Pty Ltd (in liquidation)  VSC 653 (1 November 2018) - VSC 653
- Australian Executor Trustee Ltd v Provident Capital Ltd  FCA 439 (3 April 2018) FCA 439
- In the matter of Beechworth Land Estates Pty Ltd (in liq) and Griffith Estates Pty Ltd (in liq)(No 5)  NSWSC 959 (22 June 2018)  NSWSC 959
- Westpoint Corporation Pty Ltd (in liq) v Yeo  VSC 705 (16 November 2018) VSC 705
- Re Matthew Forbes Pty Ltd (in liq)  VSC 331 (19 June 2018)  VSC 331
- In re Specialist Australian Security Group Pty Ltd (in liquidation)  VSC 199 (27 April2018)  VSC 199
- Re Custometal Engineering Pty Ltd (in liquidation)  VSC 726 (23 November 2018) VSC 726
- Re Tuscan Property Development Pty Ltd  VSC 511 (7 September 2018)  VSC511
- In the matter of Banksia Securities Limited (in liquidation) (receivers and managers
- appointed)  NSWSC 229 (28 February 2018)  NSWSC 229
- In the matter of Say Enterprises Pty Ltd  NSWSC 396 (29 March 2018)  NSWSC396
- In the matter of Idylic Solutions Pty Ltd as trustee for Super Save Superannuation Fundand Others  NSWSC 700 (17 May 2018)  NSWSC 700
- Re Houben Marine Pty Ltd (in liq)  NSWSC 745 (24 May 2018)  NSWSC 745.
Price includes GST
You must be signed in to a Google account in order to access course content
A link to the course content will be emailed to the Google email address you supply
- ALL sales of Traill & Associates Online Courses are final and non-refundable.
- Prices for courses may change at any time and Traill & Associates does not provide price protection or refund in the event of a price reduction or promotional offering.
- If technical problems prevent or unreasonably delay delivery of your product, contact email@example.com for either replacement or refund of the price paid, as determined by Traill & Associates.
- Audio and video products are streamed digitally and there is no delivery of DVDs or CDs. Files are not downloadable. Traill & Associates cannot be responsible for poor internet connections.
- By completing this purchase, you acknowledge that you have thoroughly reviewed the course outline and understand the nature of the program. Delivery of the course can only be made to a valid Google account.
- ANY COPYING, DISTRIBUTING, TRANSMITTING, POSTING, LINKING OR DEEP LINKING WITHOUT THE EXPRESS WRITTEN PERMISSION OF TRAILL & ASSOCIATES PTY LTD IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.