Full Package: All videos from the 2019 Practical Insolvency Conference
This package includes the following topics and presenters:
- Opening Remarks From The Chair - Richard Fisher
- The High Court on 'Holding' DOCA's - Robert Newlinds
- Claims Against Directors - Chris Prestwich
- Using Barnes V Addy To Attack Phoenix Transactions - Camilla Clemente
- Insolvency, Managing Information - Data Protection & The Privacy Act - David Watts
- Intellectual Property & Insolvency - Peter Francis
- Selling Assets Without A Secured Creditor's Consent - Glen Cussen
- State Of The Market - Non-Bank Lending Issues And Opportunities - Panel
- Personal Insolvency Update For Corporate Practitioners - Sally Nash
- Voidable Transactions Annual Briefing - Stephen Mullette
- Dealing With Claims For Special Purpose-Quistclose & Express Trusts - Bridget Slocum
- Calculating & Approval Of Remuneration - Danielle Funston & Sam Kingston
- Attacking (Or Defending!) Subrogation Claims - Karen Petch
- Special Purpose Liquidators - Michelle Castle
Price includes GST
You must be signed in to a Google account in order to access course content
A link to the course content will be emailed to the Google email address you supply
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- ALL sales of Traill & Associates Online Courses are final and non-refundable.
- Prices for courses may change at any time and Traill & Associates does not provide price protection or refund in the event of a price reduction or promotional offering.
- If technical problems prevent or unreasonably delay delivery of your product, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for either replacement or refund of the price paid, as determined by Traill & Associates.
- Audio and video products are streamed digitally and there is no delivery of DVDs or CDs. Files are not downloadable. Traill & Associates cannot be responsible for poor internet connections.
- By completing this purchase, you acknowledge that you have thoroughly reviewed the course outline and understand the nature of the program. Delivery of the course can only be made to a valid Google account.
- ANY COPYING, DISTRIBUTING, TRANSMITTING, POSTING, LINKING OR DEEP LINKING WITHOUT THE EXPRESS WRITTEN PERMISSION OF TRAILL & ASSOCIATES PTY LTD IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.