Full Package: All videos from the 2018 Practical Bankruptcy Congress
This package includes the following topics and presenters:
Welcome from Rosie Traill and Opening Remarks from The Chair
John Melluish, Bankruptcy Trustee
Funding Recoveries in Bankruptcy
Giles Woodgate, Senior Partner, Woodgate & Co
Doug Whelan, Executive Director, Litigation Funding Solutions
Vivien Botsikas, DWF (Australia)
Regulator Update and Feedback Session – AFSA
Stephen Bonnor, Assistant Director, Australian Financial Security Authority
Section 130 Warrants For Search And Seizure And Other Avenues to Extract Information
Michelle Castle, Barrister
Objections To Discharge And Pre-Referrals/ Offence Referrals
Michael Lhuede, Partner, Piper Alderman
Asset Protection structures under the microscope: SMSFs & Superannuation, Estate Planning, Bankruptcy Estates, & Death Benefits
David Topp, Barrister
Personal Insolvency Law Reform
Chair Michael Murray. Panel: Michael Lhuede, Shabnam Amirbeaggi, John Melluish.
Taking Possession Of And Dealing With Property
Sally Nash, Consultant Solicitor, O’Neill Partners Commercial Lawyers
Income, And Income Contributions: Case Round-Up And Section 139L Notices
Steven Golledge, Barrister
Stephen Mullette, Principal, Matthews Folbigg Lawyers
Bankruptcy / Family Law - Experts In Conversation
Sally Nash, Consultant Solicitor, O’Neill Partners Commercial Lawyers; Stephen Mullette, Principal, Matthews Folbigg Lawyers and Bob Cruickshanks, Personal Insolvency Consultant
Price includes GST
You must be signed in to a Google account in order to access course content
A link to the course content will be emailed to the Google email address you supply
- ALL sales of Traill & Associates Online Courses are final and non-refundable.
- Prices for courses may change at any time and Traill & Associates does not provide price protection or refund in the event of a price reduction or promotional offering.
- If technical problems prevent or unreasonably delay delivery of your product, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for either replacement or refund of the price paid, as determined by Traill & Associates.
- Audio and video products are streamed digitally and there is no delivery of DVDs or CDs. Files are not downloadable. Traill & Associates cannot be responsible for poor internet connections.
- By completing this purchase, you acknowledge that you have thoroughly reviewed the course outline and understand the nature of the program. Delivery of the course can only be made to a valid Google account.
- ANY COPYING, DISTRIBUTING, TRANSMITTING, POSTING, LINKING OR DEEP LINKING WITHOUT THE EXPRESS WRITTEN PERMISSION OF TRAILL & ASSOCIATES PTY LTD IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.